landscapes and landforms
KEY INQUIRY QUESTIONS
- Why is there a diversity of landscapes and landforms on Earth?
- What environmental and human processes form and transform landscapes and landforms?
- Why do people value landscapes and landforms?
- To what extent are landscapes and landforms sustainably managed and protected?
Landscapes and landforms
- Investigate different landscapes and the geomorphic processes that create distinctive landforms.
Value of landscapes and landforms
- Investigate the aesthetic, cultural, spiritual and economic value of landscapes and landforms for people, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples.
- Investigate the human causes and effects of land degradation
Landscape management and protection
- Investigate ways people, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples, manage and protect landscapes.
- Investigate one contemporary geomorphic hazard including causes, impacts and responses.